Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just got here!


Hello all you potential commenters out there. I've never used Blogger before, and I have a Live Journal account. I did notice John Kricfalusi uses this though, and I want to comment on his stuff as something more specific than "anonymus". I am an artist and a writer though, which I'm sure is common to this place. So I will also try to keep this place up to date with my lj with drawings and writing.

Here are 2 drawings I did recently, and colored them on my computer, because I cannot get out to get markers yet, and I can't paint.


2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

The sky is quite interesting.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Josh "Just What the Doctor Ordered" Heisie said...

I don't entirely understand what's going on in those pictures...but thanks for checking out my blog.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home